I cannot believe that the first week of December has come and gone, and that Christmas is 2 1/2 weeks away!! I haven't thought about Christmas cards, taken Christmas pictures, or even figured out what the kids are getting as gifts...so I have much to do!
Even though it sounds like I'm not getting much done, we've been busy... and not just with school. There's been a homecoming, a ball, a piano recital, and the beginnings of orthodontic work... and those are just a few highlights from this week!!
Wade is taking leave soon and I am hoping I'll be able to make the most of his time home to get lots done, including sharing some of the pictures from all that has been going on here.
For now I'll just share these pictures of Georgia and Luke from our first visit to a Japanese mall...It was fun, but different...enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment