Funny Story....
The other day, when we visited Shurijo, we stopped in a public restroom before making our way to the castle site. If you didn't know, the toilets here are very different from what the Japanese call "western toilets". We have seen "their kind" many times, but they are definitely not what you and I are used to.
When we walked in the bathroom we saw this to the left
When we walked in the bathroom we saw this to the left
"Mom, I don't have to use that Japanese one, right? Because I'm not Spanish!"
Poor thing...I don't think the move has set in yet!
Poor thing...I don't think the move has set in yet!
...But it definitely hasn't put a damper on her crafty side.
licking the ends of these strips of paper...
to make a fun Christmas chain for our tree.
I made it all the way to Japan with ZERO Christmas ornaments for our small tree, but the kids have really gotten creative...Legos, glitter, it's all fair game...
No comments:
Post a Comment