Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Picture Review Part 2

In June we also:
Made our big move from the USA to Japan.
I wish I could say it was as easy as falling asleep in America and waking up in Japan,

but that would be leaving out the glorious one-day plane ride...
and we want credit for getting through that!

There were good parts though....
Like when Wade's brother Chad, who was stationed in Iwakuni at the time, made his way onto our plane for a short and unexpected visit!

It was so great to see him!

Okinawa...our home for the next 3 years!

July:
Moving into our new home and exploring...

YES, I consider trying out new restaurants exploring!!

and this little guy turned TWO!
August:

We got some fish..
.
and killed some fish :(

We started our school year...
our First as homeschoolers,



and explored more!


September:
Took us to Okuma for Sara's 12th Birthday...

can you believe that in 2010 I will be the mother of a teenager?!?!
October:
Fall In Okinawa, and all the fun that brings.


November:
Thanksgiving

And you know about December...

Wow!
It was a great year!
Can't wait to see what 2010 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment