Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa Claus!

12th Marines had a Christmas party that my kids couldn't wait to go... Mostly because of this guy!

Georgia was the first to run to him when he got out of the fire truck.

She told me afterwards, "You should go see him Mom, he gives hugs!"
Georgia couldn't have been happier, and was very comfortable in Santa's lap. She didn't know what she wanted for Christmas when she got there, but she stayed, longer than anyone else, thinking it through...right on his lap!
Luke wasn't so sure about the big guy in red, but got close enough to say Hi.
Even Sara got into it...Here she is with her friend Jordan.
I don't know how we missed getting a picture of Jackson with santa, but I'll leave you with this picture we did get of him. We thought it was hilarious...I have no idea what Jackson was thinking...maybe he's wondering what makes Santa's belly so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment