Talk about a crazy week.
At this time last week, I was just getting my feet wet in my new job.
On Saturday, out of no where, my boss went down hard. He got sent to the hospital for surgery, and now I have officially replaced him. He will be going home shortly.
Of course, most of you know that I like being the boss, so I will not complain, even if it means I will have to do a little more work.
The tempature has dropped over the past week.
To compensate for the colder weather, I decided to get an electric blanket. I gotta tell you, it was nice for the past few nights. To my surprise, when I came home from Bible study tonight, I discovered that the heater is been turned on in my room and the room is now close to 100 degrees.
In a ironic twist, I am on the search for a fan.
Who says that God doesn't have a sense of humor.
I haven't been outside much in the past week, so I didn't take any new pictures.
Well... until next week.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment