I have been busy doing "everyday", and I just haven't had a chance to post anything.
So... for those of you who come here just to see the kids, which is pretty much anyone who is reading this, you are in for a treat!
I don't think I will have time to come up with anything coherent or exciting, but i promise to post new pictures of them, everyday, for the next week (except for Wade's Wednesday, of course).
Speaking of Wade, continue to pray for him.
We have been so blessed to be able to see, talk, or e-mail each other more often than anything I would have ever imagined, based on past deployments. He is doing well, but we still have more than a couple months apart. His situations is ever changing lately, and we just continue to pray that he is doing what God has planned for him in Kabul.
And now, back to those kids...
Fall In Okinawa

No comments:
Post a Comment