One week into my new job and new schedule and things are going smooth. It took a few days to get into the new schedule, but I am on track and getting things done. Well in an answered prayer this week, it looks like I may not get extended for a year after all. I have a by name replacement identified and should be home in February as originally planned. Things over all in Afghanistan seem to be improving despite the fact that we lost 22 Soldiers and Marines during the last week. I can only pray for their families and find comfort in knowing that God's plan is being executed and they are with him now. I was going to try to take a drive around Kabul this week, but it will have to wait until next week. It is suppossed to get into the 30's this week, so winter is knocking on the door.
I didn't take any pictures this week, so I will include one that I wanted to put in last weeks blog. When I went to Camp Phoenix last week, I really didn't have a reason to go, short of getting out my prison for a few hours. Here is a picture of me beating a few soldiers in pool.
Well, I better get back to work.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment