Another week has passed in Kabul. This week I am going to highlight the gym. As you can see, I have a cardio tent and a weight lifting tent. I have set my goals high, since it appears that I will have a schedule that will allow consistancy in working out. My goal is that by the time I leave here, I will be in better shape at age 41, than I was at 21. Sounds hard, but considering that I used to smoke a pack a day and did some drinking when I was 21, it shouldn't be that hard. Of course, I used to bench press 300 pounds, so it looks like I will have muscles when I get home, which I am sure will impress my boys.
Next week, I will show you the chow hall and all of the awesome food that I am tempted with every day. After seeing the food, you will understand why I have to workout 2 hours per day.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment