I remember watching diaper commercials and crying because the women on T.V. had their babies, but I didn't have mine.
I remember having a foot long chili cheese coney for dinner at Sonic before Monday morning came...Monday morning, I was going to be induced since said baby refused to come on her own.
Speaking of "her"... I also remember that we thought she was a he...and "his" name was Hayden.
I remember looking at all the little tiny baby clothes in the house and being happier than I can describe with words, that Wade and I would be part of a "family of three" soon.
I also remember thinking, in the middle of the night, that the Sonic was not sitting well...
What's that, you say, I am in labor!!??
What?? It's a Girl!!
Fast foward 12 years and here we are on the eve of Sara's 12th birthday.
Where did the time go?
I blinked, and this little girl
What's that, you say, I am in labor!!??
What?? It's a Girl!!
Fast foward 12 years and here we are on the eve of Sara's 12th birthday.
Where did the time go?
I blinked, and this little girl

has turned into this amazing young woman.

She is my proof that God's plans for our lives can surpass anything we can dream up, pray, or hope for, and that he gives us way more than we deserve!
He is Good!
He is working in her life in amazing ways, and has great plans for her....and we are thankful, every day!
Happy Birthday Sara...We love you!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11
We are off to Okuma Beach for the weekend and can't wait to share pictures when we get back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment