I got this little pattern block set for Georgia to work on during her "busy box" time, while the big kids are doing school. I thought, with some help, maybe she'd get the hang of it after a couple of weeks.
On the very first day she was loving every minute of doing it "all by herself"!
Even Sara commented..."Wow, she's really good at that!!" (thanks for shipping it Grandma!)
My name is Erica. I have been married to my Marine for 16 years. We have 4 amazing children, and are in the process of adopting from the Philippines. I love God, my family, and my life! You can find out what's going on with our family as we live and enjoy life... wherever the Marine Corps sends us!
Wow, she's awesome. I am missing ya'll while I am in Hawaii. Can't wait to get home on Saturday. I love you
ReplyDelete