Now I like to shop as much as the next woman, and truth be told, I kinda miss it...a lot sometimes, but my kids...well, that is a different story!
So when we went to JUSCO (the main store in the mall here in Okinawa) to school shop last weekend and we saw this....
Well, let's just say, they were on cloud 9!
We put 100 Yen in the change machine and got 18 tokens.
The tokens were good for a game on these little jackpot like machines, that were all in Japanese, so the kids had no idea what they were doing, but they had a blast!
Then they rode on this and acted like it was the best thing ever...seriously, like better than Disney!!
Sara and I could stop laughing at their excitement!!
We had good ol' McDonalds for lunch. a treat...as we've barely had it a handful of times since moving here. And I have to agree with others who have lived in Japan...it is better than the USA and the food really does look like the food in the commercials! LOL!
The day was a success....when you've got the mall with more... shopping can be good for the whole family!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment