Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ups and Downs

This is Georgia today...
Poor thing has a high fever and is fighting the stomach bug that Luke had this weekend.
This is not how I imagined spending our last week with Wade, but I will trust God's plan.

Let's look back to happier times... Shall we?
This was Georgia a couple days ago
On her "date night" with Daddy!

Wade has taken each kid on a date night before he leaves next week, and
Georgia chose to go swimming and then out to eat....

She was so excited!
Her date is terribly handsome...don't you think!
Horrible Mother that I am...I stole a kiss from him!

When all was said and done they ended up at Burger King!!??
I know, cheap date!!
But she scored these cute toys in her kid's meal, that she and Luke have been entertaining themselves with... that is, when they have the energy to get up : (

Ah, This too shall pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment