Thursday, July 8, 2010

Picture Proofs

Went to view our pictures with Kimberly Mitchell last night.
There were so many to choose from, but these were a few of our favorites.

If you'd been at the shoot you'd be doubly amazed at the pictures she got.
Just to give you an idea...you see that scarf in my hair?
That was actually my belt!

The wind was so bad, but I didn't have a rubberband!
Not to mention...it was a photo shoot with 4 Nordberg children on the beach...'nuff said!!




At one point during the viewing I looked over at Wade and said, "Wow, Sir, you really have beautiful children!"
I mean, I know I am biased... but we have truly been blessed beyond measure.
God is Good!

Our Firstborn...

and our baby...
Where does the time go?

2 comments:

  1. you do have beautiful children - watch out - sara looks like a model - she's gonna break some hearts! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete