Yesterday evening we went out to the beach for a family photo session with Kimberly Mitchell.
Kimberly Mitchell is a photographer here in Okinawa, who was kind enough to give us an appointment on the spur of the moment, and on a Holiday weekend, nonetheless. She actually wasn't even taking appointments for the season, but I think, as a fellow military spouse, she may have had pity on us because Wade is leaving next month on such short notice.
Whatever the reason...we are grateful.
We are a lot of people, and not all of our children like being photographed, but she was wonderful and kind, and I am so excited to see what she got!
Being the instant gratification kind of girl that I am, Kimberly got super bonus points, when she posted a "sneak peek" picture on her blog last night!!
Just one picture, but it was reassuringly sweet!
The idea that this was one of the last pictures she got, after we had been out for hours and the kids had gotten soaked, and hurt, and been swinging on the "mood" pendulum, it gave me hope that she got some good ones on that fancy camera of hers!
I can't wait to see them!
**In case you didn't know (ahem, Mom), the "sneak peek" is actually a link... you can click it and it will take you to the picture Kimberly posted on her blog**
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment