Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Catfish Friday and Wet Feet

For most of my parents' visit, we were fortunate enough to have Wade home, but he eventually had to go back to work. I missed him, so I suggested we pay him a visit.

We drove over to Camp Hansen, where Wade works, to have lunch with him at The Palms. It was Catfish Friday and the club was full...unfortunatly, I didn't take my camera in to get a picture of my big ol' family eating lunch with a bunch of Marines, but we know why it was so crowded...YUMMY!!
Afterwards, and to walk off lunch, we drove over to Camp Schwab, a base my Dad was stationed at years go, and since the day was so nice, I let everyone out at the beach and this time I took my camera.




Finally a day warm enough to kick off our shoes and get our feet wet...what a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment