More than once today the little ones have asked for Grandma and Grandpa, and when Georgia noticed it was still raining at lunchtime she said, "Look, it's still raining, maybe the plane will bring Grandma and Grandpa back until it stops."
I'm just glad that the trip was such a success and I'm hoping we showed you a good enough time to convince you to sit through that plane ride once more while we are still stationed here.
I'm also glad that despite feeling sad, we still have happy memories to post on the blog.
So without further ado...here's our trip to the Zoo.
As small as Okinawa is, I really didn't expect much from the zoo, but we were all pleasantly surprised. The zoo was definitely smaller than ones we've been to before, but had all the animals the kids wanted to see, and in a small enough space that the kids didn't wear down.
Check out the name of the train...even in Japan, you see Texas!
The Elephant doing tricks was a big hit...

Luke was loving the reptiles...I think this was a snake.

Don't get to close to the lions...apparently they spray.. ha ha ha!

Luke was loving the reptiles...I think this was a snake.
Don't get to close to the lions...apparently they spray.. ha ha ha!
We had to take pictures of the turtles for Lor-Lor...
And the flowers for Auntie...
There was a small Children's Museum right on site,
and it was so inexpensive we had to stop in for a little while
before we headed home.
Georgia playing with some rainbow blocks...
little Luke......................................BIG Luke!
No comments:
Post a Comment