Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gushikawa Swim School

I have been waiting to post this until I got pictures of the big kids in their swim attire, but as busy as we are right before they leave, that may never happen...so without further delay...
The kids attend a Japanese Swim School out in town.
The teachers speak very little English, but the kids do fine.
The school is very focused on doing strokes correctly and the kids test once a month to see if they can advance to the next level...we have been told that some kids stay in the "kick class" for months and months!

All the kids are doing wonderfully...Sara is passing tests left and right, Georgia is getting better acquainted and comfortable in the water, and Jackson has improved so much, and working on his kick!

The kids are all so cute in their swim caps and goggles...Georgia is only one of 2 little american children in her class and they are all the cutest things to watch!!
I watch from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment