Sunday, October 25, 2009

Exciting News!!!

This week was filled with exciting news!!

How exciting, you ask?
Well... exciting enough that when we got the news from halfway around the world, our home erupt in cheers and tears ... Ok, just I cried, but still!!

It looks like this family picture we took when we were in Texas this summer will need to be updated next Spring!!

Did you figure out the news?

But wait...it gets even better!

We found out that we will be adding not one, but TWO new babies into our family in May!!
Congratulations to Efrain & Rita, and Alaina, who is going be a Big Sister; and to Lor-Lor & Big Will who will be making the BIG transition from Aunt and Uncle, to Mommy and Daddy!

Hip Hip HOORAY...we are so excited, and sad we're not there to celebrate...but mostly excited!

** please note...I am NOT pregnant!! I repeat...I am not having a baby!!*** Auntie, I am talking to you!** We will not be bringing a baby home from Japan!**

No comments:

Post a Comment