We've completed Day 3 at "The Nordberg School of Excellence" and things are moving along smoothly. This week I've been introducing rules, schedules, and curriculums, and the kids are doing great. I've also put the Little Ones on a new schedule that includes preschool time, and they seem to be loving it.
I am trying to stay positive, and trying not think about the fact that it's only day 3, and even if they were enrolled at school here on the Island, the kids would be loving school, but... it IS only Day 3, and if they were enrolled in school on the Island, they would be loving it!
I asked the big kids what they liked so far about doing school at home.... Sara says she's thankful that she'll never miss the bus, and Jackson is glad that he doesn't have to use lunch money anymore. I know those are little things, but today I'll take the little things... they sound like success to me!
Wade, Georgia wanted you to know she drew this
octopus for you...I think she remembered it's what you
had for dinner the other day!!
Jackson working on his cursive writing.
Sara turning on our Math DVD
No comments:
Post a Comment