Okay, so it's day three on our trip back to the Philippines, it's been amazing. I can't believe we're finally back here! The trip took almost all day, it was different because we had so many little kids with us this time.

When we finally got to the orphanage everyone was super excited. We went up to the basketball court, and wrestled and played basketball. Cat ran up, gave me a huge hug, and then disappeared for a while. There are so many new faces, and so many of the other kids are gone. I don't know where some of them went. But there are kids there to replace the ones who got adopted and who went home.
I was so happy to see the kids that I knew again, and I was glad to meet the new kids who showed up in the five months that we were gone.

I said "Hi" to this little kid for you Ate Chris. he was excited to hear your name, he says "Hi" back.
We have been having a lot of parties. I think there is going to be one every day until Christmas. The kids seem to be enjoying it, and they're all a lot of fun.
I'm going to write again soon, I'm going to have to take more pictures first, though. :D
~Ate Sara~
No comments:
Post a Comment