Ok, so all of you know that I am not a cook, and this is not a cooking blog...
this is a special post for Big Will and Lor-Lor on " How to make Taco Roll".
These are the ingredients you'll need:
2 cans crescent rolls,
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 c. cheese,
taco seasoning mix
side of your choice
.... that's it!
2 cans crescent rolls,
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 c. cheese,
taco seasoning mix
side of your choice
.... that's it!
Cook the meat until brown and follow directions on taco seasoning packet, lower heat and let sauce thicken a bit
stir, set on low
take crescent rolls triangles apart and start spacing them on your round.... start like this and then fill them in evenly, making sure they all lay the same direction.
Notice that I laid the second layer just a bit lower than the first, giving me a bigger surface to add the meat to later
I use a roller to seal the edges, but you could use your fingers to do the same thing
Scoop the taco meat/ cheese mixture (now a bit thicker) evenly around the dough (I use an ice cream scoop) and then start to fold the "point" of the triangle over and tuck it back into the dough in the center of the circle...
It will look like this when you put it into an oven set for the temp your crescent rolls call for (mine is 375); Bake for 20 minutes, until the crust is thoroughly cooked (especially under the meat) and brown.
Like this :)
Serve with your choice of sides....I usually serve with Texas Caviar, but here I just had avocado, sour cream, corn (cut off the cob), and salsa. (If you have it, have some "Jack's Salsa" for me!!)
Serve, and in no time at al, plates will look like this!
Mmmm, YUMMY!
Mmmm, YUMMY!
Even my kids like it.... All of them!
Yep, it's that good!



No comments:
Post a Comment