Monday, February 22, 2010

Bios on the Hill

This morning we went to Bios on the Hill, an adventure/forest park, not too far from our home. There were gardens to enjoy,

with the most beautiful orchids,

and lots of activities to enjoy.

The kids fed and walked goats,
or should I say the goats walked the kids...lol!
and swung on giant swings,
and tried stilts...

I say "tried" because not one of us was able to get up and walk past a step or two, but we laughed...hard!!
My dad wondered why these Japanese people would be taking pictures of roosters, so I took one too... enjoy the Japanese roosters!

There were games and puzzles for us to play and the kids had a blast at the parks!

The last thing we got to do was a Boat Tour. It was 100% in Japanese so we just enjoyed the scenery and laughed hysterically at the tour guide , who we assume was singing as part of his presentation...so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment